YANTRIKOM (SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT)
PURPOSE OF SOCIETY
This society is basically framed and structured for coordinating and managing events and projects furnishing in our college. It was introduced in 2013 and finally the idea snowballed in 2014. The proposed events related to ROBOTICS (ORION), SAE and Flying Club will all come under the wings of YANTRIKOM.
The collegiate club comprise of the following subordinate clubs:
- SAE Collegiate Club-RKGIT: Elite club which undertakes the tasks in the field of automotive engineering.
- ORION Robotic Club-RKGIT: A club for all activities concerned with “ROBOTICS” works.
- Flying Club-RKGIT: A club for all working regards innovation and designs in this field.
These clubs work in the formidable support of their faculty-in-charge and coordinators to initiate the work for all events and happenings which are concerned with our MECHANICAL branch.
For any query contact:
Dr. Ravi Shankar Prasad, Prof. & Head, ME
GOALS OF PROPOSED SOCIETY
YANTRIKOM at this stage is the predominantly running Collegiate Club in RKGIT which deserves worthy invests as it can give our premier sponsors a part of their advertised presence in our reputed programs and other national level challenges and competitions. This would consider few programs-
- Division of students in the group they are interested in.
- Thriving of their knowledge in their field.
- Proper interaction between students and concerned faculty.
- Seminars at regular intervals.
- Classes regarding the subjects.
- Virtual and practical sessions.
- Designing classes.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF YANTRIKOM
- Effi- cycle (SAEINDIA): Team of 10 members are participated in virtual round of Effi- cycle and they are selected for the main event.
- Delhi Technical University: Four members are participated in water rocket event of name TORPEDO and stood 1st position in final round (bull’s eye).
- IIT BHU: Two teams of name Blazing and Naksha are participated in water rocket event of name TRAJECTORY. Team Blazing is at 1st position and other one is at 2nd position in final round.
- IIT BHU: Two teams are participated in manual robotics competition and stood 6th and 16th positions.
- Galgotia: Six members are participated in ROBO- SOCCER event and stood 1st position in final round.
- Galgotia: Two teams are participated in LINE FOLLOWER event and stood 2nd and 3rd position.